How to Get Rid of Facebook Addiction
How to get rid of Facebook addiction | Excess of anything is not good. Kabir Das Ji, the great philosopher of India said that “अति का भला न बोलना, अति की भली न चूप , अति का भला न बरसना , अति की भली न धूप “।
in short meaning of these line is “nothing excess is good”
Any such work which wastes our time, is not good for our well being. Here we are talking on excess of facebook use. People are calling this Facebook addition.
Any person who has this addiction is sure to waste many hours every day. Facebook addiction not only wastes our time but it also deteriorates our mantel health.
Facebook addiction can cause discord in your home. This addiction can also cause mutual relationships of your family to deteriorate.
Also, if you give more time to Facebook, it can spoil your social credibility. Because, due to being active in Facebook for several time, people sometime comments and post roughly .
Many people these days, in the meaningless debate on political and social issues, are also spoiling their mutual relationship on Facebook, This is also happening due to Facebook addiction.
Social sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are means of earning money and fame for some people while there are also some people who get misled by these propaganda contents flowing on.
They start accepting the wrong as right and on other side there are also people who do not understand the correct information flowing on these sites and start accepting the wrong information. it is dangerous for both for the society and the person.
How to know if you have fallen victim to Facebook Addiction.
For this you check with some points given below, if you have any symptom from following then you are a victim of Facebook addiction.
- If you are spending 1 hour or more in Facebook a day then you can assume that you are a Facebook addicted.
- If you see Facebook notifications as soon as you wake up in the morning or if you do not sleep without checking Facebook, then understand that you are addicted to Facebook.
- You do not feel fun without checking Facebook, you are engaged with it even while eating food then you are Facebook addicted.
- If you spare time out of your important work and check Facebook, then consider yourself as facebook addicted.
- Login to Facebook more than 3 times a day or you scroll more than 5 times a day, then you are in facebook addiction.
- Facebook on your phone and facebook app is falling within 5 apps in data uses, then you can say you are in addiction with facebook
- Sometime when you get fed up with family or friends and starts scrolling Facebook, and you feel pleasure doing it then you are a Facebook addict.
- If you are engaged in Facebook chat or scroll till late night, then you are a Facebook addict
- Your partner, family and friends are worried about your Facebook scrolling, then you are a Facebook addicted
- Wish to make Facebook Friend List bigger and bigger always then you are Facebook addicted.
If you too have any of these symptoms, then it becomes very important for you to know the way of getting out of Facebook addiction or Facebook sickness. In this article, we are going to tell you some tried and proven method, whose help you can end your Facebook addiction.
But before trying these methods, you have to believe that by spending more time on Facebook, you are ruining yourself multidimensionality.
To make sure that you are going to waste badly due to Facebook Addition or not, do the following check
Disadvantages of Facebook Addiction
Take a blank page and note down these following 10 points and mark before the point which are correct about you. This will give you an idea of how big your losses are actually due to the addiction of Facebook.
- How much time you spend daily on Facebook? Calculate honestly and note down on the page .
- Closely understand the mental and physical disadvantages of Facebook. For example, whether if you are getting misinformed due to the fake news spreading on Facebook.
- Calculate that how much ideologically or politically led propaganda content you are consuming daily while you scroll facebook. Like how many post per hrs and day.
- Don’t you think that, you are losing your mental rationality? if yes, Write it down. .
- How much damage you are doing to your eye-sites due to Facebook addiction throughout the day. Write this as well. It also has a nagtive empact on physical growth like your height increment process could Interrupted.
- Because of Facebook addiction you will get frustrated, you might feel you are becoming angrier and doing nonsense in your routine life. This might happen due to continuous Facebook scrolls or Facebook addictions.
- If you are using Facebook on your mobile phone or computer for a long time, you may get cervical problems. Note this point also if the pain in your neck has started.
- Note this point, if you are unable to give time to your family and friends due to facebook addiction and those people are gradually getting away from you. If so, these are not good signs for your future. These all are also reason to get rid of Facebook addiction.
- If you are a student, your study will be affected due to the addiction of Facebook, If you are in a job, the job will also be affected negatively. If this is the case, then this should be a big reason for you to reduce Facebook addiction.
- Due to the advertisements running on Facebook, many times you will come in impulsively and take the wrong buying-decision. This can also have a negative effect on your pocket.
- You will not be able to do all of your essential work on time. Your day and then the whole life is likely to be spoiled. If these are happening to you due to the addiction of Facebook, then you should also mark this point
- Many people fall into wrong relationships due to Facebook and ruin their good relationship. Be careful if you have anything like this with you. This is also a point that you should get rid of Facebook addiction
If you are able to relate any one of these points to yourself, then you should definitely think that how to get rid of Facebook addiction.
However you could not be able to relate all the points with yourself, if this is the case then a serious problem is there and you should consult your doctor.
11 Ways to Get Rid From Facebook Addiction
Now you have done the calculation, then you also have to know the ways by practicing you can get rid of Facebook addiction.
- Do not keep Facebook app in your mobile, you can either disable or uninstall the app .If possible than uninstall it, by doing this you will not be able to scroll facebook easily as a result facebook addiction will get out gradually.
- If you are using Facebook on Google Chrome or any other browser, do logout it every time, next time you will have to login again to scroll Facebook. if you practice this, it can work like a barrier in a frequent path and as a result of this practice your facebook login frequency will reduce. This will help you to divert youself from facebook addiction.
- You can also deactivate your facebook account for some time and this can prove to be a good and very effective solution. Deactivating the facebook account for some time will create a temporary obstacle to login to the facebook and this might prove a good try to get rid from facebook addiction.
- You can decide to stay away from Facebook for some time, such as for 1 month, If you do this than share your decision openly on your Facebook wall. Due to the commitment you made on your facebook wall you will feel hesitant to log in to Facebook for that fixed interval. This is also a proven trick and many people got good result doing this
- To come out from facebook addiction, you can also deactivate facebook account permanently. These decisions can be a bit difficult, but will prove to be very effective. So if you never want to login to your Facebook account again, change Facebook password randomly and then deactivate Facebook.
- Reduce the talk of Facebook and keep a little distance from friends who use facebook excessively.
- If you are really serious about quitting facebook addiction, then you should keep distance from your Facebook app as well as other social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube etc. Because as per your habit, will thaw and your chances of getting diverted towards these sites increases. If you are engaged with any such site then there is no use of quitting your facebook addiction, because these sites will not allow you to improve your habit.
- If you do not want to get away from Facebook completely and you feel that you are not a victim of facebook addiction, you just need to be a little less Engaged. Then you block the notifications because the notification will make you repeat the facebook scroll Taxes are harming both your time and your health.
- Always keep in mind the losses occurring due to not being able to quit facebook Addiction, which are given in the above list. With this, you will see a solid reason for coming out of Facebook Addiction.
- You have much free time, you need something for the time pass and you do scroll facebook. But now you have to quit Facebook Addiction. You should keep some good books near you. You can read these books in your free time. .habit of the reading good books gives us feeling of mental relaxation and stability and it also empowers our mental strength. Please note that, for giving up facebook addiction we would need lot of mental strength. So follow this l point and go ahead.
- Meditation is a way through which the biggest problem can be overcome. If you are a displaced person, then meditation can prove to be a wow medicine to quit your facebook addiction.
Friends, how was this article to you, tell us in the comment section. If any person in your family and friends are victims of facebook addiction, then this article can be very helpful for them, so do share the article.
Related Article on Howhelper